Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day Four



Hello and Happy Monday!  How was your weekend?!  Mine was busy and I was hoping to get more crafting done on Sunday but at least I was able to get to some of my Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop projects.

I'm happily on the SugarPea Designs team and unfortunately they weren't able to be Super Sponsors this time around.  Hurricane Irma passed over SPD HQ, we're so grateful that Wendy and her family are safe and sustained minimal damage.  

Here's a project that features SugarPea Designs and Latina Crafter:


I used SugarPea Designs The Perfect Blend.  I stamped out the background with the coffee tree and branch.  The sentiment has been heat embossed in white on a vellum panel that was cut with the SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Circles.


I added the Latina Crafter Cafe III Wood Veneers to my design.  Aren't they so much fun?!

My card was inspired by the current SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge:


Along with the Color Throwdown:


A Big Shout Out to the Latina Crafter for being a returning Super Sponsor!!!


Comments

Lucy E. said…
Oh so pretty! I like how you used the tree in the background. I just got that SPD stamp set and I have the wood veneers from Latina Crafter-thanks for reminding me!
Lyn said…
Amy this is gorgeous, I am hoping to get some time to make a card for the hop. Love this to bits
Miriam Prantner said…
I love that tone on tone background, so pretty!
Laurel said…
Fun card, love those trees :)
I am glad they are ok!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Creations said…
I love the clean look of sentiment on vellum, love those trees, absolutely stunning!
Julia Aston said…
Great background and I love the wood veneer pieces!
Gail said…
Amy - I love this sentiment! Super Duper card here - happy you are playing along too - you are so go-get em with the commenting! Trying to do my best in that area -= thanks again for the FALL Hop - my favorite and loving the creations posted as well as creating! Happy Dance week!
This is so cute, Amy. Are those pieces wood? Super cool!
Karen
Sheryl said…
Beautiful sentiment and embellies! Love the fall not-orange-and-brown colors!
Stacy Sheldon said…
I really love this design so much Amy, and the colors are awesome too!
Shanna Slater said…
This card is darling Amy!! Love that sentiment :)

Thanks for sharing!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com
Glad to hear SugarPea Designs HQ was minimally hit. Your card is fabulous! That wood veneer is AWESOME.
Becca Yahrling said…
I've never seen the coffee bean tree before, L*O*V*E it!!
Lisa said…
Oh this is cool! I didn't notice the tree with the coffee beans for leaves before! LOVE that!... almost to 500!
Divinely done!!!!! Love the green!!!
Hetty said…
Wow, great take on all the challenges and great colors!
Arianna Barbara said…
Beautiful background!!! Love the wood elements!!!
lauren bergold said…
those tiny coffee accessories are sooooooo appealing!
Lori Turner said…
awww...Amy, those little veneers are adorable!
Fikreta said…
this card is wonderful!
Helen F. said…
Awesome background stamping, Amy. Love those coffee wood veneers~so cute!!
Billie A said…
Awesome background and the stitched circle and sentiment. The coffee stamps are awesome also. I like them not colored. Very pretty card.
Ann said…
Wonderful, love how you added the wood accents.
Tee said…
This is cool, love the coffee bean trees!!
Monika Reeck said…
Wood Veneers is tooo cuuutee
I love love it
wish I have it too
lucky you miss Amy
great card as always and I LOVE
Dawn Darlene said…
All your coffee cards are great! Love the wood veneers!
Super design and love the added wood pieces. Also thanks so much for the fantastic job on the hop again. I so appreciate all the work you put into it every time. I am sure it is an exhausting thing for you too.
Very cool color ! I love the vellum sentiment.
Cynthia Cole said…
Love the background on your card and those cool wood veneers!
Sue D said…
Fabulous. I like the coffee tree background.
Amy Kolling said…
Oh Amy, I think what I love most about this is the blue and green background with the images stamped on it!